Clinical Waste Solutions Ltd are specialists in medical and clinical waste disposal .
We offer safe and easy solutions to businesses for medical and clinical waste disposal, and are able to provide a variety of suitable clinical waste containers.
What Is Medical Waste?
Medical waste or clinical waste normally refers to waste products that cannot be considered as general waste, such items human or animal tissue, blood or other bodily fluids, excretions, swabs or dressings, drugs or other pharmaceutical products, sanitary products, syringes, needles or other sharp instruments.
Why Choose CWS For Your Medical Waste Disposal?
How you dispose of medical waste or clinical waste says a great deal about how seriously you take the health and safety of your staff and the public. We take the same approach, and are proud to offer:
- A complete, safe clinical and medical waste management service, suitable for any business producing such waste
- Reasonably priced services that are flexible to your needs
- A variety of indoor and outdoor waste containers
- Medical waste collection across the whole of the South West, and the ability to visit multiple business premises
- Collection times that suit you – whether that’s daily, weekly, monthly or on an ad hoc basis.